FISH Is In Boston Magazine Top 20 !
FISH Restaurant Makes Boston Magazine’s Top 20
Best for Making The Best of Being Land-Locked
A Marlborough shopping plaza may be a likelier bet for an efficient manicure than a seafood feast, but MetroWest diners skip the downtown traffic for Fish’s inspired mix of New England classics (crisp, saline whole-belly clams; buttery baked stuffed lobster) and inspired plates (octopus with green goddess dressing; shrimp and cheddar grits crowned with a crispy six-minute egg). On Sundays, fresh oysters are just a buck a shuck.
- Wine Spectator Winner 4th Year! February 18, 2016
- Fish Restaurant in Marlboro lands new executive chef August 7, 2014
- This Sparkling Peach Cocktail Has Arrived in the ‘Burbs’ July 25, 2014
- FISH Restaurant Makes Boston Magazine’s Top 20 Seafood Destinations July 25, 2014
- New chef a catch for Fish Restaurant July 4, 2013
Monday - Thursday
11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday
11:30am - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm